We are a ten-plus-year veteran-owned small business (VOSB) operating out of North Carolina and Ukraine, that help business and organizations leverage cloud computing and build custom automation solutions. We need you to increase our SDT capacity to develop and implement modern solutions for our clients and internal platform improvements.
If you are passionate about making top-notch software and are eager to join a team of experienced professionals, then this could be the job for you!
We offer a unique opportunity to work on the cutting edge of software development and automation. You will have the chance to implement secure software solutions while developing cloud-native applications and services for Enterprise companies.
- Develop web services' comprehensive user interfaces with respect to responsibility, usability, and modularization.
- Provide top-notch markup and styling implementations to deliver responsible, adaptive, and scalable solutions.
- Implement unit and integration tests using frameworks like Jest, Mocha, or others to ensure the functionality of your code.
- Ensure code quality by writing clean, efficient, and reusable code that adheres to the industry's best practices.
- Utilize Dockerized ephemeral environments to implement consistent support of applications.
- Participate in continuous integration (CI), source control management, and software testing.
- Work closely with back-end software engineers to integrate APIs and other server-side components.
- Collaborate with product managers to understand requirements and provide the best user experience.
- Band together with the team to diagnose problems, conduct feasibility studies, and harden security
If you're an experienced front-end software engineer looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now and join us in making the software development industry better.
Together, we can help ensure the safety and security of our nation's systems. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Proven experience as a senior front-end engineer.
- Expertise in ReactJS, NextJS, etc.
- Confident usage of module bundlers, such as Webpack, Parcel, etc.
- Expertise in Tailwind CSS and Bootstrap for front-end development.
- Skills in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Ability to utilize Grunt task runner.
- Basic understanding of NodeJS and WordPress to make REST API tunning.
- Inspiration to collaborate on building headless CMS systems using Strapi.
- Experience with version control systems like Git is essential for tracking changes in code during software development.
- 12-factor application development understanding.
- High deep understanding level of modularization and reusability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A chance to work with a dynamic and diverse team.
- Opportunities to work with top US and Ukrainian organizations.
- Possibility to work on innovative projects.
- Learn from technologies and automation geeks.
- Always be up to date with the industry’s best practices and watch how they improve digital resiliency.
- Flexible work schedule and a friendly work environment