Are you looking for an opportunity to do important work and make a difference? UDX is seeking Full-Stack Software Engineers with a deep understanding of modularization, microservices architecture, OOP, MVC, MVP, and cloud-native app development to join UDX software development team (SDT).
We are a ten-plus-year veteran-owned small business (VOSB) operating out of North Carolina and Ukraine, that help business and organizations leverage cloud computing and build custom automation solutions. We need you to increase our SDT capacity to develop and implement automated solutions for our clients and internal platform improvements.
If you are passionate about making top-notch software and are eager to join a team of experienced professionals, then this could be the job for you!
We offer a unique opportunity to work on the cutting edge of software development and automation. You will have the chance to implement secure software solutions while developing cloud-native applications and services for Enterprise companies.
- Implement microservices systems for cross-function business systems.
- Build REST APIs to trigger internal platform functions, fetch projects' configurations, and render normalized business data.
- Work on projects involving data normalization, media delivery, WordPress plugins, and more
- Collaborate with the team to diagnose problems, conduct feasibility studies, and harden security.
- Participate in continuous deployment (CD), continuous integration (CI), source control management, and software testing.
If you're an experienced front-end software engineer looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now and join us in making the software development industry better.
Together, we can help ensure the safety and security of our nation's systems. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Proven experience as a full-stack engineer.
- 12-factor application development understanding.
- High deep understanding level of modularization and reusability.
- Experience in utilizing Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS, Firebase, and Elastic Cloud.
- Understanding of software packaging, versioning/tagging, containerization, and Docker.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A chance to work with a dynamic and diverse team.
- Opportunities to work with top US and Ukrainian organizations.
- Possibility to work on innovative projects.
- Learn from technologies and automation geeks.
- Always be up to date with the industry’s best practices and watch how they improve digital resiliency.
- Flexible work schedule and a friendly work environment